Webinar – Cut HR’s admin load by learning to spot ‘Failure Demand’
Sorry, you’re too late! It was great event… but don’t fret, we were very clever and recorded it so sign-up below and we’ll send you the recording and the whitepaper.
The Clever Cookies at HRCubed!
Wednesday 16th October at 11:00am
The term ‘Failure Demand’ refers to the knock-on effect of a failure to do something properly.
The issues may seem fairly harmless on the surface – a lack of easy self-service access to current data, overly complex approval processes, or simply a missed deadline – but the knock-on demand they create can make up 70% of HR’s admin workload.
This webinar will explore the shocking reality of failure demand in the modern workplace. It will explain why teams can so often seem to be frantically busy, but also highly ineffective.
And we guarantee that afterwards, you’ll start seeing examples of failure demand everywhere you go.
This webinar will help you:
- Classify tasks as either ‘value demand’ or ‘failure demand’
- Understand how poor process can drastically increase HR’s administrative burden
- Realise how easily professional teams can become trapped on the hamster-wheel of managing work queues
- Devise processes that actively reduce knock-on tasks
- Start eliminating failure demand so you can focus on adding value to your organisation
Please join us for this webinar on Wednesday 16th October at 11am for one hour, where we will be talking about ‘Failure Demand’ and cake! To register please complete the details below.