2019 is set to be a busy year for HRCubed and we’re looking for passionate people who can complement our growing associate network. If you’d like to join a team of clever associates working on an array of exciting HR projects with large and enterprise organisations across multiple sectors, then please get in touch. We are currently looking for HR process experts. We don’t really care what your background is (in fact lots of our best people have come from the strangest of roles)!
What will you gain by being part of the network?
- Mutual benefit for you and us – no obligation to take work but a good place to come to find some.
- Competitive day rates & referral commissions
- Being part of a high calibre HR consulting network with a great mix of interesting people and projects
- A chance to work on short and long term projects with large organisations
- Networking opportunities with like-minded people
- Being at the forefront of HR projects with some of the UK’s most interesting clients, NEC, Co-op, Clarins, University College London, Gowling WLG and many more.
We are looking for 3 key attributes:
1) A deep knowledge of HR practices and how to simplify and improve them.
2) An ability to ask WHY and challenge the status quo (for example, if an organisation’s policies and practices do not align to the values of that organisation or if they regard the status quo as acceptable even though it’s not adding value.)
3) An ability to expertly facilitate a process improvement exercise with up to 20 delegates, drawing out information as part of a ‘walk-though’, identifying issues, risks and business impacts, recommending improvements and reporting back.
If you can answer yes to most of the following then a place in our network may be for you:
- Are you passionate about HR and the power it has to influence an organisation for the better?
- Do you care about the employee experience within organisations?
- Do you love to help organisations to resolve their operational HR issues?
- Do you have experience in HR or payroll process improvement on a large scale project?
- Can you facilitate a process walk-through with up to 20 delegates?
- Can you focus the team on what’s best for the organisation rather than what’s best for the HR team?
- Can you assess impacts and document recommendations?
- Are you looking to work on a contract basis with the ability to choose the projects you work on?
- It’s not essential that you have MS Visio experience but it’s hugely helpful if you do.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss this role at firstname.lastname@example.org.